Farm Insurance

Modern Farm policies are made up of a number of different sections covering different aspects of your risks.

The normal sections are:

Farm Property - This covers your building, contents and stock for risks such as Fire, Storm Damage, Impact, Flood (some insurers). Cover is also available for Hay, Fences, Power Poles.

Farm Interruption - In the event you are unable to operate your business due to an insured loss, your insurance can make sure you can continue to operate with regular payments.  Statistics show that over 70% of businesses that suffer a major loss and don't have Business Interruption, fail to reopen.

Theft - Loss of contents as a result of Theft/Burglary.

Farm Liability - Cover for amounts you become legally liable to pay as result of an incident relating to your negligence.

Machinery Breakdown - Costs involved in repairing or replacing mechanical componentry that has been damaged as result of an insured event.

Transit - Cover for your crops/plant whilst being transported.

Motor Vehicle - Cover for any motor vehicles, farm machinery including Tractors, Harvesters, Headers, Irrigation Equipment.

House and Contents - just like standard House and Contents cover but can also include workers accommodation and any rentals on your properties.

The majority of these sections can be taken together or in isolation dependant of the insurer.

Contact us for a quote or to have a review of your existing program.